Sunday, April 22, 2012

New HairCut + Gathering

Meeting ZQ to have a haircut tgt at tampines, Monsoon Twister. Had lunch and off to salon. Spent ore then 2hrs sitting on the same chair that I had my hair chopped off more than 10cm. OMG!! Ya rite... YES!! My hair is all SHORTEN...

But Look so freshed and lighten the weight on my head. Tat is cool!! Plus I look younger too. HAHHAA Loving the new hair now... <3







Had dinner wif Baby, meeting Baby after his work and off to his uni frens gathering dinner at somerset 313 de Marche. Baby keep laughing at me coz I like everything also never try before, all first time. So if people were to hear us will get mistaken coz I always say to Baby, "U took away my 'first time' again..." LOL Sound so wrong huh. -.-"

HAHAH Anw the food at Marche was really good but the price is abit steep lo... The steak was great!!! The only thing bad is that it costed us $25 if I remember correctly. Expensive sia...

Had a chill as usual, tat wat the uni fren of his always did after dinner to continue talking about the current working life and experience they been thru, the fun the hard the sour. Awww.... Sharing session!! I'm the best okie? I'm the 100% listener. HAHAH I like to heard too so nvm. It always take two hands to clap anw. :))




 May, Andy, Baby!!! :DD
 US!!! * I look so old :(( *DELETE DELETE...
OMG!!! NOT WORKING... LOL
 May and Andy

After which we left for home, Baby sent me to busstop.
-----------------------Being with you have never been better-----------------------

No comments: