Sunday, April 22, 2012

Old Airport

Meetup wif Zen at my house to go bai bai and go off to find Baby, and meet the rest (Glenys, Cliff and zheng Qiang (ZQ) at paya lebar and head to dakota where old aiport is for laoban beancurb and dinner....

Gosh the dinner is HORRIFYING!!! Nothing is nice to eat at all, maybe we ordered the wrong stall but still, while eating, I was hoping to get to eat great food like those I had at serangoon Chomp Chomp thou... Lucky the laoban beancurb still can make it sia. If not I really gg to cry lo. (T^T)

After dinner had a short chill at a thai disco. The women and men wasn't as good as MBK but the ambience was better so I guess it's always one or another. We jus can't be greedy huh. :((

Feel so guilty tat nite. Baby was so shag and tired but I feel bad to let him go home along while I go chill and I also feel bad to let him go wif me. But in the end he decided to go awhile wif me and we head home tgt. I still feel bad so we left earlier ard 11.20

Had a silent nite back till Baby is good mood enough to talk to me which by time, I'm already affected by his 'sianess'. End up he is the one coxing me instead. LOL so weird when it became the other way round. HAHHA My baby and me are jus so loved. But I always feel I am abit hard to understand and very stubborn. Baby is always kind and nice enough to try my way. Even we are lost, he will be nag abit and let it off. HAHAH My nice Baby boy wif good temper. I can live longer wif u treating me like the only one 'BERLINA' in the world.

Awww... I LOVE YOU!!!~ <3   

&

SORRIE BABY, I need you by my side.






--------------------SWEET SWEET LOVE--------------------

No comments: