Sunday, April 22, 2012

BBQ

Last weekend had a BBQ session with Baby's colleagues and group leader (winnie) at Winnie's condo. It was located at hillview jus beside Glenys house. Aft5er our train for work, meetup wif Baby at simei and cab down tgt to hillview.

It was kind of disappointing when the weather is going against us but good think is, I think the colleagues handle it pretty well and under the boss amazing BBQ skill, we manage to have nice food still. The feast had been shift back to the apartment after all the food has been BBQed as the drizzle is still on.

Had chit chat session in the house and talk abt food and alot of other experience they had. I had my ears opened to all the interesting stuff and Orange had been observed to be the 'cheerful cherry' in the clique. Aww... She never fails to bring in laughter to the groups. I like her too... :DD



Thanks for the food and everything. I had a great time with you people.
Do help me take care of my boy...

ありがとございいます
*Thank you very much

-----------------------BERLINA <3-------------------------

No comments: