Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ikea Where Frens Gathers

Baby and I was at Ikea on Sat looking at bed frames and quilt. Baby wanna buy new bed frame and mattress for the comfort of both of us. LOL so sweet hor. Thou I only stayover a few nite sometimes. Aww... *LOVED!!!

Saw the Hare below? I saw it a the kids department... So cute lo... :DD Reminds me of Baby coz his zodice is rabbit. Heex. But it's so exp lo, $19 not worth at all.

Had great dinner at Ikea which cost only $16+ for 2 of us. HAHA Saving!!! After our meals, Baby realised his frens are near by so we went over to find them and end up having double dates. HAHAH anw got to thanks Clement & Wendy for the ride back to baby's if not there will be too much to be carried back. ThankQ guys... :DD

Had another great weekend wif my boy... Looking forward to picnic on sunday!! :D
Every weekend is filled wif fun and enjoyment when I'm wif u, tats all I need and I am contented.



 The cute little coin u need for the icecream machine at ikea... 50cents only


No comments: