Sunday, April 22, 2012

PICNIC

Woke up at noon to prepare the food for our picnic at west coast park so that it will be near for us to proceed to glenys house for dinner gathering at hillview.

The most funny part of the thing today is tat we dins know there is a condo and a park under the same name west coast park so we actually travel the the wrong place. YES!! We did went to west coast condo instead of the park... In the end we took cab coz we really dunno where to go and how to go about so... heex. I know it was near coz i check GPS. and I was rite coz the cab fare is only $5.

HAHAH Blur sotong. Haiz!! :((

Anw we go a good spot and settled down wif the food and everything. Baby went of to fly his kite. I was huge!!! HAHAH flew so high. Baby's kind of sian coz I'm not the kind that appreciate kite flying but I am willing to be there to keep the kite for u and prepare the food for u to eat after the kite flying. :)) *SMILES!!

***Important for Baby!!! Look below






 Something tat makes me extra happy today, the ring on baby's finger.
HAHAH Baby's not someone who wear accessories so it's been quite sometimes that he actually wears our couple ring. I purposely put the ring near his watch today and I realised he only wears it when he happens to sees it... LOL But still thanks for the least effort in there. I feel Loved!!!

Baby ask a silly question that stun me for the moment,

He: "I think next year we can try BTO".
Me: "HUH!!! U serious?"
He: "U dun wan be wif me meh? By the time u got work, we got money le ma..."
Me: "But I still very young leh... Walao 22 only leh... We need ROM leh"

The main thing here is not abt marry/ not marry u but how u 'pop' the question
So scare baby will say tis:"Let's ROM for BTO!!!"
INSTEAD of propose to me in a proper way... 'WILL U MARRY ME' HAHHAHA

I've got a silly boy!! <3
 

No comments: