Sunday, April 22, 2012

Event Wif Glenys

Last week had a four days event working with Glenys at Expo, So far... But gland there is bus 960 where I can take to bugis then change to the green line. I've make a few Taiwanese frens at the fair as the booth opposite us are from Taiwan. They are all so frenly. Heex...

The fair is basically a hotel and food fair where people from other country comes tgt and exhibit the machines which hospitality industries needs eg. air cleaning machine and machines needed for baking process. So big and huge machinaries...

We keep sneaking to the booth beside us for the nice and delicious bread baked by the swedish. They are actually selling the ovens by giving complimentary bread for tasting... I love the custard bun alot!!! See myself growing fatter lo....

Due to the location at expo, it makes it easier for me to meet Baby after work for dinners too. Heex How can I not love my previous happening weekdays? <3


 
 Kelly: Our supervisor for the event

Introducing my new dress from pearlavish.livejournal.com/
 I felt in love for the dress in first sight and I know it has to be mine, so I bought it lo. HAHAH sound like every gal would say when they sees something they like huh.... I think I'm one of them too... :X

No comments: