Sunday, April 29, 2012

9th Month Continue... :))











Start my day in the afternoon ard 2.30pm. HAHAH Coz I woke up too early :(( Wanna replenish my beauty sleep. *Yawn. Head over to Junction8 for mac coz I crave the new spicy nuggets. Now I know, the food at J8's mac sucks. Ewww... Not up to standard de.

Fries - Cold & over fried
Drinks - Dulited & no ice, not cold at all.
Service - Sucks

T^T Waste my time...


Grumpy over the bad food standards we had :((

Played some capsules minitures... Got one of myself and one for Dajie :))






Dating at BOTANIC GARDEN!!! :))
My first time here thou... HAHAH Suku rite? I know luh... But I got no one to come with me ma. Now I got a good Baby Boyfriend to accompany me, we'll go 天涯海角together :DD
Got alot of cool, cute pictures below :)) <3

We are attracted by this souvenir machine, able to make us a pendent thingy... So cool. Damage coz is $2. HAHAHA :/  of Nice experience ok lo. Worth!!! #Jusforfun



Walking around and we saw a lake with abt 4 swans in it. HAHAH Pretty amazing coz we dun expect to see swans here. Probably only in zoo ba... But the swan here have whiter fur compare to those in zoo. No wonder people say, swan like to be pretty. And Metaphor goes, as white as a swan, as fair as a swan. HAHAH I think so... :P

My Darling Baby is so amazed by it and keep snapping, He from complaining tired to continuous walking. Awww... Wat a kid. #He'smine





Hungry Baby munching on chips

Pretty shelter, I love it... But got big fat red ants...
#friendlyants coz they dun bite or anything as long as you dun disturb it.

Mine look less emo, Baby is giggling away @.@

So american road side feel... HAHAHHA #Ithought

Act like one...

Erm... Baby, Pose means nice, NOT weird...

OK... Actually I went there for tis tree!!! HAHHA
The one tat alot of drama will see de.
I even climb the tree. So slippery! BUT very clean and stable.

Look High? Erm... Baby on the cruve only leh... HAHAHA
I shoot from angle. I think he is only less then 1 meter above ground.

Me so brave, I climb to tree high high... HAHA
Not bad hor. Abt, 1.5-1.7meter above ground. HAHAH
I dun come often, so jus try lo.

DINNER TIME!!!!


Dinner at lucky plaza, level four, a corner shop selling ayam penyet. I like the grilled chicken better coz is drumstick. The meet is more tender. :)) LOVED!!!

Walked ard to chill and digest, exercise abit.
Baby bought me a new accessory. I like it alot. Heex.

U feel the doting love?
I DID :))

No comments: