Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy 9TH Monniversary!!!

Got a *NEW* Bag from Takashimaya sales at atrium. Got attracted by the colors and the cute ribbon over there.. Aww So sweet!!~ Even Baby said it's nice. Only thing is that I dun like the metal zip, it scratches the new ring I am wearing. :(( Baby say nvm wore, but My heart pain. It's new in both ways.. *U get wat i mean?

 It's it a babe?

Okie, I was all prepared to go out and buy the ingredient and meet baby at his house aafter his work as Baby's gonna cook pasta for me as dinner. I went to bpp for starbucks with dajie as there is 1-for-1 promotion going on. So off to starbucks... I got mocha choco chip and sister got herself strawberry cream again which she had the day before. OMG!!! Haiz shd try more varieties but sad!!! She dun try chocolate. Totally wasted... 

It was nice but usually frappe get sick in awhile. I usually go for hot choco, but I like try new stuff too. Heez, no regrets. ANW today is the last day of the promotion. U can try the new favors in full price too, if u dun mind. Haaaaha :P

 Drama before I'm out.. :DD

 OMG!!! Will u queue?!?!
*Well I did :))

 Contented with my frappe
I love my basic style of the day :DD

 Call sis for a pic, she rejected. 
Said not well dress. LOL
Only manage to get back view :'(

 Bus to buy ingredients and to Baby's house!!! :P
*So good hor?

 So many choices for sauce...
Anw I got the brown ones. I dunno wats the different.
Taste nice thou...

Get to Baby's house and get to know the dad got ppl to do the wiring. Damn I got to help to clean the house, so many dust and ash on the floor... I took a god damn 1hr plus to clean the whole house. Good thing Baby help to change the bedsheets. OMG!!! So tired. Too many things in the house le. Abit hard to clean. *sweats!!!

Baby cook me dinner!!!
Pasta was the best from baby's hand.
I look forward to more nice food from u, darling!!! <3 much

After dinner went for movies at NEX, we had American Pie: Reunion. So much of a M18 mature content. I think All of us in the cinema jus saw everything a man has and a woman has. LOL Good thing it's not close to R21 content. God!!! I dun wanna know more man... HAHAH Very shy. *Cover eyes and ears


Had a great day with my Baby Boy, I love u many many... Muackz!!! We are 3 mths more to 1 year anniversary :DDD

No comments: