Sunday, April 29, 2012

#CRANKY MAX

Oooh... Ended a boring call with Baby, thou he sleep le. Msg him no reply. Who knows he call me when he suddenly awake. Guess I'm missed and he scared I bored and angry. Aww....

Had abit of a mood swing I guess. Easy irritated and Baby tio bull-eye. Eeeew!!!~ Poor kid. Ask me why I so emo, so angry, so sian and moody... He believe there must be a reason and keep asking me why. I know he concern but I believe there are times, when gals can get moody for no reason at all and jus super sensitive. Well I jus did.

Jus when Baby is about to end call and turn in coz I'm cranky. My throat get harden alitte coz I feel bad about being so cranky but nothing I can do to control or give a reason. I thought it would be nice to jus end the call and relax abit. If I continue making conversation, probably I will jus tear and I would be able to give reason again -.-

#CRANKY MAX
Sorrie Baby.
I'll make sure tml will be better okie?

Love you <3

No comments: