Friday, October 21, 2011

Last Day At NOVARTIS

Today marks the end of my 9 weeks (2mths) working at a temp admin at Novartis Singapore. It's been a good time having nice colleagues around and I had a big group of lunch kakis too. HAHHA

My company is interesting lo. There is a cutie, imaginary self as 'famous actress' receptionist. A Bubblely Chubby happy one too. Both adorable. They never fails to make my day alittle brighter jus by talking to them :))

My lunch Kakis consist of:

Tricia: The workaholic, Very responsible person. Cute & bubblely character. I can alway recall her being the 'kid' in my eye. She acts like one sometimes, specially when she is tired.

Lorena: From Philippines, sometime accompany breakfast. The one that always listen to me crapping abt my boy.

Cindy: A cute gal, chat-able. Always remind me of my 'nite cycle' wif my Baby -.-" See me looking tired. Ask me If I went nite cycling again. WTH!!! HAHHAHA

Cherie: The bride-to-be on march next year. Happening ard wif her wedding pre-preparation. Someone that love vege alot and dun like wastage. Happy gal.

Sin Yee: The gal that can laugh loud wif. Around her is always laughter and very entertaining. Easy to talk to one of the gals that shoot me all the time. *Shot AGAIN!!! -.-"

 The gals...
 Nureen
 Oh no!!! Wat's her name :(( *Blurred
 Cherie
 *Sob SOB!! :'( Cindy

 Sin Yee
 LOVE note from Nureen...
*Keeping in touch

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loots which came today!!! Wheee... There still like hmm... 2 more to reach me before all are here for sch term. Yeah!!! :D

 From TheSummerLoft.com

 Mustard top. Mustard dun seems to suit me very well. But since I bought it, I got to make sure it works out. The other colors looks pretty too. Can I get all??? HAHHA. TheSummerLoft are having sales currently. I got tis for only $13.80 wif normal postage. It's a steal!! No?! HAHHA
 

 My cotton blazer wif laced sleeves in green. Lovely!!!
I think it's nice. Very nicely fit. Thick cotton material.


-----------------------------BERLINA LOVE-----------------------------

No comments: