Thursday, October 20, 2011

Some Loots Tat Came Today :D

Recently I've been going round and round to find clothes for school before reopens. From town, online to bugis. Damn Nothing to buy :((
On the day I was sick MC from work, I camp online and manage to find alot of nice good tops. I'm only looking for tops and blazer, Shorts and dress not really neccessary.
Jus got my NEW bracelet from LUSH it's said to be stainless steel material, hopefully it' really tat good. HAHAH I Love stainless steel stuff, coz I can dun take off my accessories. Heex :D

Saw the top be low? It's only ONE out of the, I think 5-6 tops I bought. The others yet to arrive and reached me. Waiting waiting for next week to coming and I will have surprise everyday. HAHAH Things from GMarket, from .com, from Livejournals. <3 All. Can't wait for all of them to arrived and wear it out wif my Baby, My Gf & Myself. Heex :))

*I bought the top from Oh! Poupee and bought a slip on tube dress for some of the sheer clothes I had. SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! I Received a gift from the owner. :DD IT's a wing ring!! HAHAH Cutex. But Big. Only my left index finger can fit. All the other fingers cannot sia. I got habit of wearing my ring on middle fingers. I think it's time to try something new. The shop is really good!! Very fast delivery. I order on tuesday, made payment and verified all. AND I received items on TODAY, it's only thursday!!! I choose normal mail somemore. Cheers for Oh! Poupee... :))

Loots for JUS today :D
 Tis Ring came tgt.
*I was abt to crash the wrapped then I happened to see something drop out. Whee!~ Heng sia. So cutex. ThankQ Oh!Poupee.

Look at TIS!!! My new bracelet from LUSH, Their Jewellery is special... Said to come in one and only. Coz all items are made individually. The box it came wif is like wat u will receive at jewellery shops in malls or even better, even if U wan as a gift, the packaging is PERFECT!!! There are alot of nice stuff like necklace, earrings and braclets, suitable for Work, school and as gifts. I bought tis for only $15, Coz I bought a voucher on GobblerDeals. $15 for $30 worth de voucher. YES!! 50%, half price. It's actually $30. I jus got a steal!!! :D



Some of the pretty Products!!!
  

 MY BRACELET
 ZOOM IN: Aquamarine color (*Swarovski Crystal)
All Items come wif a TWO years warranty!! WHERE TO FIND?? >.<

 PRETTY!! ❤
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weeks ago my skin was bad and horrible sia. I got to pam makeup to cover all the new pimple and scar from my pimple which my itchy hand peeled and squeeze.

While Bored in office, I happened to saw the 'Miracles' of my reborn skin.

IT'S LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask!!!

It's really good. I've being using for pass 3-4days and my skin are better. :D Sort of calm my skin down. I've been very hard working lo. Been masking my face thee few days. Wif eye mask and sheet masks I got from GMarket. It's cheap!!! :D

BUT I LOVE MY LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask BEST!!! ❤



NOW My crisis is my hair. Been Dyeing my hair too often. I got to keep it strong and prevent hair from dropping too much so I start to dig out all the hair product I've bought last time and being very hardworking to use everyday, switching products day to day basis.

*FINGER CROSSED!! Hope it works... :x

--------------------------BERLINA LOVE ❤-----------------------------

No comments: