Saturday, October 22, 2011

Meet Baby In town & GELISH!!

My plan for the day is ctually o go for the fair at taka to buy some stuff, get new sandals and bag. BUT who knows I ended up at fareast and did my gelish extension nails as soon as I discover s cheap store :x I did full nail extension and french and crystal on for ONLY $75, NOT only that, it inculde FREE SOAK OFF. DAMN CHEAP. Previously I was still considering to spend abt $100 on my nails. But now I saved alot. HAHAH I'm so fortunate :DD <3 Nevertheless, I manage to get a pretty and cheap sandals at somerset313 wif Baby.

I was sad at the same time. I told Baby I will go his house to pick him and head for dinner but I din. Coz the gelsih too up too much time. I spent ard 2hrs there. Gosh!! In the end got Baby to meet me in town instead.

*ThankQ Baby! For ur understanding. Love u. Muacks :D
加油 for your coming exams...

  Omw to town...

 Pretty & small + cutex little shop *comfort
 In work...


 Tadan!!! ALL DONE... Nice? *Very Sparkle lo...
 My manicurist, Kelly. Very patient and nice person.
 *Close up*
 The pics Kelly insist on taking...
She so high very the finally product than me -.-" LOL


---------------------------BERLINA LOVE-------------------------

No comments: