Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shop shopp... From Tiffy to Jav :D

Ok... Mine intention today is to shop alone but since my gf Tiffy approach me to go wif her so why not :D

It's the first time we are shopping tgt. She sound happy to shop wif me coz she finished all her shopping within 2-3hrs -.- WOAH!!! Faster then e luh. LOL.

My purpose of today's trip is jus to exchange my topshop Low V-cut black dress for something else coz it jus dun fit my new hair :( But i'm glad I did and I made a good choice to visit the outlet at ION Orchard coz They got everything i need interms of sizes and color :D I'm a happy gal today. LALALALA~ Oh amd the other purpose is to meet Jav for dinner. Sad sia!! Jav dissappoint me :'( No pics wif her, coz her hair not yet cut and trim. She complained not nice cannot take pic wif me.

SO arh, JAV!!! HOW LONG DO U WAN TO TO SPENT TO FINISH UP THE REMAINING OF THE SCRAPBOOK BEFORE I CAN PASS TO U THE COMPLETE ONE? -.- GG

Thats abt all for today and there is work tml :D Jus mean *kaching... *counting money... Dun disturb. If there is surplus, u pay. HAHAH :P

Enjoy the pics :D

THE BEGINNING OF A DOLL ADVENTURE:


Hmm...

Yes?!?!


Hmmph :


Happy!!!~ :D


Yes. I'm happy gal. LOL -.-


Sunny day suckz!!!


Outfit of the day (originally)


Off to topshop to find stuff to exchange and most impt is I like it. All BLUE below are the stuff it got.. Wif the $30 voucher I got from Maybank, I only spent $45 on 2tops + 1dress. Do u believe it? Neither do I!!! :D But it's 100% true... Heex. LOVES!!! :))


Top #1


Top #2

(My no. 1 pick color & I love tis pic damn lot lot lot)


Dress #3

(I like tis too & I wore this for the rest of the day. Eeeeee *faint)


At Thai Express for DINNER wif Jav

Jus another shot of crazy me.. Heex :P


Mine!!! Tomyam soup set... Yummy!!! :D


Jav's BBQ chicken set...


After dinner head to walk ard & below are the loots from DAISO + Spotlight...


The ear miffy is Jav got for me de, Practically anything bought from Daiso is Jav buy for me de. Mostly are stuff to decorate the scrapbook I am making for her to rem all the moments tgt and out having chats. Heex. YES!!! I do handcrafts... Dun I look like one? I have one for myself too. Gosh I jus sort all the pic I wanna print soooo many sia. Gonna print so small wallet size for my gfs too... GG I need more PT job liao -.- *Faint 2x Wahaha :P


-------------------------------------BERLINA LOVE----------------------------------


No comments: