Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Morning everybody!!!

I'm up early ok? Jus that i blog this late. Heex!!!

Ytd never eat dinner, today morning damn noisy la. I mean my tummy! But I dun feel hungry lor. LOL. I eat maggie and went off to buy SLUPEE that I crave in the morning. Whoop.. all the ice melted and I took a slip again, too SWEET!!! I dun wan drink le. :P Ya wasted I know. But once melted too sweet leh. Dun like.

Oh I know I mention abt my hair, I love it alot and It's very nice to max.

I can't help but camwhore wif my webcam. Damn it!!!~ I look so kawaii. Can't stop but too MORE and MORE pic. -.- Siao liao!!! Ok so prepare for the little spam. I choose some out of many. Heex. Quite kind le. Dun wanna spoil ur eyes :P


U wanna slup wif me? *Slup slup


Wat u think of my hair? I blow and tong them lor... Tsk!
First time prepare go out so LONG~


I love this!!!! <3


Soft soft fluffy... :D


Twist is a everytime pose, how can i miss it too? :P Wahaha


*Close up


----------------------------------BERLINA LOVE----------------------------------

No comments: