Monday, January 3, 2011

First day out tgt on 2011 :D

Last day out before tml sch starts...

I decided to go to Ikea for a walk and check out the painting and prices for it. I saw afew I like but they were too big and price wise... OK la. HAHAH considering their size.

We had a walk about anchor point checking out their suff and I found some clothes for CNY but too bad. I'm broke. HAHAH :P So pls wait for me~ WAHAHAH

I finally bought a set of bikini and it's from FOX. Cheap and nice plus comfortable. Heee.... I hestitate about getting the bottom but then Zen say it's cheap and difficult to get same color. So I got the whole set. HAHAH

Had a little bite at YAKUN. Thanks for the toast zenny... HAHAH :P LOVES Just when u think we had enough of filling tummy, we went to 7-11 for small bites and lemon tea for me. HAHAH Yeah!!!~ :D

Headed over to Ikea to check out my stuff and took some photo of kawaii zen.

Head home & chatted all the way... HAHAH Wat a fruitful day. I bought dozen of laughter and chats wif my darling. LOVES~



Trying out the outfits, check out those bikinis :D
So wanna get my hands on the peach colored tube :(

:P

NO. 3 -> Gotta wait

While waiting!...

YEAH!

Yum-licious



CUTE... loves

Wif a letter 'B' side book holder

<3



Casual is the word



Zen!~ There is no rain indoor... HAHAH :p

The paints that caught my eyes...




Which one do u like? :D
-------------------------------------BERLINA LOVE---------------------------------------

No comments: