Saturday, January 1, 2011

Rush post before 01,01,2011 ends

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
2010 has come to any end & now~ Lets give a chance for 2011 to ba a better and wonderful year... YEA!!!! XOXOX...

I had steamboat at home for new year dinner, simple food but great warm feeling :D

LOVE LOVE!~ MUACKS...

After dinner decided to continue feel the love. Went to collect the photos I've sent for develop and shop for some scrapbook accessories at popular with storewide 20%. *Was wondering why eve, so many ppl at the book store sia. HAHAH.. No wonder. Typical singaporean LOVES~

Did something like below: *love memories...
I printed small photos for scrap, like 4R size having 4 pics in one.


01.01.2011
NICE figure!!!~ <3

Woke up early for project, and prepare for dinner & movie date wif friends at cityhall. We had dinner at Brotzeit, a german bar and restunrant. I ordered chick breast while she had pork knuckle. I actually wans go there for beer, heard their beer very nice but in the end I give up the idea. Didnt wan go for movie in unclear mind and red shitty face. HAHAHH. I gets really red wif beer, even if its jus one pint.

Went for movie at marina square. Watched 'The tourist' I think it's nice but adventure wise, okok only la. The trailer before actual movie is nice. The hollywood movie featuring Jay chou and the mark lee new CNY movie like nice... I wan watch BOTH!!!~ :P


Waiting for time to reach

Daydream~

Chicken Breast!!!

Pork knuckles...

Very tender, unlike the other chicken breast I had...

Piece of art :D

Happy. excited to try the main

LOVES



At cafe cartel for dessert after movie, so cheap sia... Do u know about the after 9pm 'All cake must go' promotion? HAHAH... I tried the tiramisu cheese cake. very soft but not very heavenly. I think I prefer cake and not cheesecake for that. :P HAHHA
Bused home after that and how I end my first day of 2011? Currently stuck with my retail project and till I finish them I guess... hee~







--------------------------------------_BERLINA LOVE_-------------------------------------

No comments: