Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Swim swim

Today I went for a swim with Fangting after school. We actually went to yishun swimming complex but it was on a half day closure so we decided to go to the yishun safra country club one. Nice place to swim, not much ppl and mostly guys -.- HAHAH

While waiting for Fangting to tan, I wait at the side of the pool which was shaded. In the end... I still got tan -.- LIKE SHIT!!! DAMN... I WAN MY FAIR SKIN BACK. Why so sunny today :'(

We bathed and get changed. The shower there is damn nice and the cubical is big sia. Woah! Still able to choose nice hot bath OR cold refresh shower. :P LOVELOVE :D

I would like to be there again but I DUN WAN TO TAN!!!~ HMMPH :'(

--------------------------------------BERLINA LOVE----------------------------------------

No comments: