Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Short Day, EXPANDED!!!


All prepared to go out to meet erjie for some shopping and lunch in town. Shopped at H&M again coz sis wanna check out the new collection too. Headed to taka for lunch, the japanese set meal is good!! We both love the rice wif beans and chestnut alot. HAHHA So unique and nice texture. U should try it too :))


Erjie and her Bento... :DD

Wats my FAVOURITE?
Ans: Dessert after meals. HAHAH
Muacks!! ("))))< 


My NEW heels from MNG...
Sexy rite? I know.
Like got the cha cha feel. HAHAH @.@


After mini shopping and lunch with Erjie, Off to meet Baby boy. :DD Miss him lots lots thou we always meet. Jialat le lo.... HAHAHHA Muackz!

*Love in the air...

Dunno wat to eat, head over to bugis for light dinner. The basement offer alot of nice food and there is this mixed vege stall and malay food stall I recommend. Coz I tempted by their food and smell. HHAHA :)) Hungry... *Bite air

I dun eat dinner coz of the late lunch so I went to Bencoolen to get the gui ling gao I loved at bugis. Heex. So traditional and well-known among alot of ppl. Fed Baby coz he too busy playing his phone, ignoring me. Hmmph!!! Bought one back for Baby's dad.

The shop!!!

After which we head over to douby to buy rocher tauhuay for supper after over nite movie but we are too full to eat, end up eating the tauhuay the following day. HAHHA So much food sia. Munchy munchy munchy... How to diet???

While movie in AMK cathay, sudden blackout screen, damn the mood of watching The Avengers. The recover process was good. Everyone got a small popcorn. Baby and I both got one. But I too full to eat coz we got nachos set in the first place. This Baby grow fatter le la.... He finished both popcorn!!! OMG!!!! @.@

Lucky they able to resume the movie, if not we will only get vouchers and will not get to get a good seat to watch it another day. It's a very very popular movie currently....

Do u know the movie tix for cathay has increase??? Hmm I think abt $11-$12 for weekend movie. Damn!!! So exp le sia... Good think Baby has his passion card. We only paid $9.50 for our eve-PH tix. HAHAHA :)) #sosmart

No comments: