Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Relax Labour day :))

How did u spent ur labour day??

For me, I got up early with Baby and went swimming :))
#Sohealthy

If u think so ur wrong!!! Coz we had KFC porridge for breakfast and handmade noodle for lunch and western for dinner + 臭豆腐(smelly beancurd)

ME: GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!

Compass point KFC look so different, BUT the mall nothing nice to shop :((
Baby Knows my like and dislike, he auto help me pick out all the think I dun like in the porridge. Aww so sweet hor? >.<


After the swim, All makeup, contact lens on!!
Off for LUNCH :DD

Pic of the day!!! Baby so cute sia.
#Likeakid
*Pinch

After Lunch off to visit Baby's Mum, got this cute mini bites cookies from venting machine. Cute packaging but not very nice. :S

...A simple day with my love one, make the day beautiful and everyday is a day with love
*Hugs & Kisses
X.O.X.O.X

No comments: