Monday, June 6, 2011

A pressis!! GOSH!!

Woke up early today and off to my agency!!

*PRAY*
I need a 2 weeks job during my term break..

But also means less time for my love ones :X sorrie leh.. I will find time for my gfs and also bf.. HAHAH I need to make use of the time fully. Spent alot lately and I need to earn within the 2 weeks to make my normal sch day more comfortable. I can relax in normal days and not to worry abt this and that especially money. Heex!! Should always think and look at a bigger picture ya? ;)

After the agency thingy, I went to bugis and shop for mummy birthday pressis.. In the end I settled for Goldheart... Heex!! I bought a pearl and diamond pendent for my mummy.. Hope she likes it thou :D LOVE U MUMMY!!~ MUACKS!!



--------------------------------------BERLINA LOVE----------------------------------------

No comments: