Saturday, June 4, 2011

Back wif updates!!

Hi peeps!!!

*Have u been peeping on my blog recently?*

Heex!! Lack updates SORRIE :'(
Here I am!!! Back on the post. ;)

I'm flooded wif tests for the week, from wed to fri. SO glad the tests ended. The week was worst when I was sick for the week.. Damn it. BUT Heex!! There someone I know recently to accompany me... HAHAH.. Like maid sia. Carry my notes for me, buy me drink as I requested and... ONE thing different is: Owners dun accompany maid to movies. HAHAH!! My maid has privilege huh :x HAHAH :P

My maid made steak for me ytd after my work... :DD HAHAH

So nice huh :x HAHA

Now time for some peekture I took wif the gal in sch ;) HAHAH YES CAMWHORE :x

On a friday, before we go for our individual movie dates...


3 gals in the house!!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------



Vivien found a fun app in iphone, by taking 2 ppl pic and u can see the future baby.. *weird thing is vivien and rainer baby pic, everyday different one... HAHAH FINAL CONCLUSION!!! The app cannot be trusted. HAHA :x




Tis is a combine of meisuan and mine pic :(( How come is a hei ren? HAHAH I so fair -.-''


Super KAWAII!! The baby of vivien and ME... HAHHA Cutez!!


-------------------------------------BERLINA LOVE----------------------------------

No comments: