Thursday, April 28, 2011

Reportx DONE :D

Hi ppl...

I jus finished my report for IPP... So happy! Decided to blog before it go orh orh. Heex!~ Today I had a long long day in sch wor. In between 2hrs break and I pon one lesson AGAIN. Haiz One a day like a doze of medication huh. HAHA :P

Me and my nonsenses :P heex!~

Today I decided to go to sch without eyeliner, damn it!!! My eyes look damn small and I think it's very weird. So i took the pic before for all of u. Incase when I'm out again without eyeliner, u all still can recongnise me ma... HAHAH No lax!!! Jus that I think the pic below reflect a nice color of my hair. I LOVE it. Abit ash but it's not really... :DD *like like


Like xiao mei mei...


Oh glenys and I was so bored, she started to compare the kitty on out phone. -.- BTW the kitty sticker is obviously not my artwork. I'm not a fan of kitty but u shd know who stick it there... *Psss is glenys!!!


------------------------------------BERLINA LOVE-----------------------------------

No comments: