Friday, April 29, 2011

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY~

It's FRIDAY!!!

Week ONE ENDED!!! :D HAHA I reached sch on time for tutorial BUT I pon AGAIN.. Coz i went to printing shop to print and blind my report. Then wait for glenys to come out from lesson and we went breakfast tgt at MACs... FINALLY! I had my mac breakfast... I dun feel like having the usual muffin so I had hotcakes instead :D I like the crispy harshbrown.. <3 NICE!!~

After, we went to attention market reserch tutorial, we had our grouping for ICA and end lesson by 10.50am. Whoops!!! Fast :P

Head our wif my gf for sing sing and had dinner ramen at a Sakae. The supervisor serving us, very frenly sia :D He commented I look like korean-jap mix. LOL.

Oh before tis, I went to try thr UFO catch and I got a very cutez kitty in light blue which reminds me of someone special. :P Spending $3 and for some reason I got it w/o getting it in a nature way, like drop out of the hole... Only my gf knows why... Heex :P

ThankQ!~ ;)



My hardwork report...


Peek in...

ALOT HUH...

Glenys and her big breakfast set.. Yumyum~


I was jus having a slip of milo... BEFORE my meal :D



MY KITTY!! <3


Tinny winny


*GRAB



Muackx!!!


Woooo...


Lunch here!!!~ GOOD service. *thumbs up


Kitty eating sushi!!!~


--------------------------------------BERLINA LOVE-------------------------------------

No comments: