Sunday, January 16, 2011

TIGER!!! ROAR...

How was ur weekend?

I spent mine working as usual.
This time is TIGER beer. Nearing to cny, are u all prepared with all ur goodies for ur guests and relative. Well, I jus dunno why my house have so many goodies when no one is doing the buying but they jus manage to bring all the goodies home from somewhere and there it is. HAHAH :P

I still dun feel very well, throat dry and abit hurt. Dry like asif I din drink any water for the last 24hrs. Damn feeling :X

There is so much things to do this coming week and when can I find time to study. I dun think I can afford to fail my exam. I need to pass. OH GOSH!!!~ :X

PLEASE get me to the books. :D

Time to buy some TIGER. Why?
PROMOTION!!!
2 x 6cans - FREE unique designed poker
Dun wan TIGER, GET GUINNESS...
8cans - FREE 2cans
BUY 16cans - FREE 4cans + bak kua
HOW can u miss out other cute rabbits on the year of rabbit?
SPECIALLY DESIGNED by RISIS
*RISIS a famous company
SHOU

LU

FU
* This is the cutest lor, the cabbage very well graved.

SHOU*FU*LU
Get ur TIGER rabbits today!!!~
--------------------------------------BERLINA LOVE---------------------------------------

No comments: