Monday, January 10, 2011

Sick-ING :'(

LOOFFY~ Hasn't been sleeping well lately. I need sleep!!!~ AND I NEED A GOOD SLEEP.

Feeling hard in breathing, short of breathe. I think my erjie will have a hard time sleeping tonite due to my breathing sound, my nose is running and Stuck :( ARGH!~

Today had maketing management presentation. Everythings seems to go smooth plus we manage to end on time. YEAH!!! :D

Went to tanjong pagar to meet kathy for lunch before we get to work. I arranged to meet her to sign the contract for this week's job and also for the job training. I am going to promote beer. TIGER!!!~ The one and only premium brew beer in SINGAPORE... :)) I never try before sia. Maybe I should try one day :P

Oh ya!~ I recieved the 'EGGS' from glenys le. The ones my sis wanted from tony moly. Thanks glenys, for getting it all the way back from korea. Hope U have a great trip :D Thanks for the lolipops too. I ate the cherry one, not very sweet, quite nice :P yea... <3

Next time when i got my pay pay pay let's go for lunch in town or somewhere special like a cafe concept place and enjoy. Probably end of the month I guess. Hee!

The place we dine, I had nasi lemak at only $2.50 cheap rite?


The eggs
The Eggpore Silky Smooth Balm is NOW MINE. HAHAH coz my sis dun usually makeup so I requested that for my bdae present. HAHHA Since I dunno wat I wan from her this year. :))


My uniform for work... I expected electri-blue color :( HAHAH
I was so bored today, I started to pack all my stuff. From the desk to my shelves and also my makeup area. Cleaning all the dusts and dirts. ALL gone *blink blink


MY DESK!!!
*which I never study here before. HAHAH I dun study at home de.

Was kinda bored so I took out the planner Jean jiejie gave me and decorated it.
It now has a soft plushie duckie on the surface + with flower ribbion deco.
* The kitty lolipops are from darling, glenys from her trip. :P

*TADAN!!!~
My makeup area. The top left-hand corner is my contact lens area. I currently have 1pair of blue, 1pair of green and 3pairs of transparent ones. Last me 5 months if there is no accident. Hee. Hope I'm able to be gently with it. HAHAH :P I box full of eyeshadows at the bottom right. *spot my golden egg? HAHAH I'm now using my maybelline one. I'm sure my makeup stuff is consider 'little' to many ppl. HAHAH. Okok thats about the end of this post. TATA :D
-----------------------------------------BERLINA LOVE-----------------------------------

No comments: