Sunday, April 22, 2012

JCUBE

Went to JCube wif mummy recently on it's open house day...

FLOODED wif people, both of us like squeezing our way thru.. OH MY GODNESS!!! HAHHA So tis is how ot feels like to be in crowds huh. LOL. I realised JCube is filled wif food ONLY and nothing much to shop at. The only special and fun thing in there is the ice skating rink... SO BIG. HAHHA said to the standard size rink.

Ok nothing much to talk abt for JCube, Lets go to the lunch of the day!!! At Canton paradise, coz my xiao mei mei (xmm), Zendra works there so I went over jus to give her my support. HAHHA She used to work at I12KATONG which is abit too far for me to visit her, but now she is working at Jurong, so convenience for me too. HAHHAH Good hor...

We had to queue abit coz the biz is really good over there and I think it's also becoz of the lunch time crowd too. Finally we are settled down. Mummy ordered the double roasted rice wif duck and crystal chicken and I wanna try the porridge only so I got the HK common porridge which I forgot the name. LOL *Not good blogger huh. I think so. Sorrie! Get ur clearer information next time hor... Hungry la...

 Mummy and her rice...
*SO NICE LO... RECOMMENDED
 My porridge
Wif Chicken, fish and octopus in there,
 there is you tiao and peanuts too... WERID

 The osmanthus lemon aloe vera dessert
Paradise: Sour, coz there is lemon
Crystal: Sweet, I like better
 Mummy wif her pomelo mango sago.
She keep complaining the pomelo is sour and she can make better ones...
So on tat day when she see the supermarket having discount for mango, she went to buy
and make her own mango sago... LOL *Cute auntie spriti but she keep nagging thou.. AHHHHH
Mummy and I stood there at sticky, damn long to see how they make the candies.
So cut and fun lo. But the smell of the melted candy too much for me to take it.

------------------------ENJOYABLE DAY WIF MUMMY-----------------------

No comments: