Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Private LOREAL SALE

Meet up early morning with Glenys to attend a private Loreal sales at One Raffles Place located at Raffles Place. The queue was still ok at the beginning but soon it was flooded with tons of ppl. OMG almost fainting coz I'm too hungry if I were to queue all the way. So Glenys and I decided to get someone to help us pay and we give them cash since only Glenys is buying and ONLY buying one item, Lucky I met this couple and they are very willing to help us. Heex... Whoops now more long queue and head for lumch at somerset, yoshinoya. OTW I meet up with Yileen to get my belated pressis from her.

GOSH I din expect to have a $100 vouchers from my secondary classmates. I was over the moon. Eeeee!!!~ <3 I dunno wat to get from takashimaya thou... Hmmmm.... Thanks for the vouchers. Now I can do shopping wif it. Amazing. So thoughtful. Thanks to Yileen, Thana, Jordan, Tan Yuan and Lorriane. 

Went to tampines and meet up with Baby after some shopping in town and at H&M, I got to comment the new collection at H&M is great!! Worthy Items and nice clothes selling as low as $17.90. I love it!! I got a top and a shorts, both at only $17.90 each. Unbelievable priced. I'll show u guys some other days when I;m wearing it out. Heez so head down to H&M soon for some drity-cheap search...

Had some great food with Baby at bedok 84, did u know tat the bedok85 have been shifted to 84 for temporary renovation. The business seems to have reduced by alot coz alot of ppl dun no abt the temp location. It was not 2mins wolk from the nearest bus-stop at block 85. Do check it out if u havent. The food is as good as it was. But many stall has closed, GOOD THING is the nice ones are still there. :))

Okie!~ Tats all floks....
GG to bed now.
*Rem to check out the GIVE AWAYS in the post below

<3




No comments: