Sunday, April 22, 2012

Do u know abt DHC


I was going to introduce you a great product which I will used during my 'non makeup day' erm actually more like light makeup or nude makeup. Heex.

Trust me, once u got hook to makeup, u jus can't get used to ur totally non makeup days.... You will not be as confident as when you makeup.

So... INTRODUCING U "DHC PLATINUM WHITE"

It's NOT only a makeup base but also a sunblock which all gals need all day 24/7. Best thing about this product is the beige skin color base. *It come in beige and pink base so choose the right ones and dun jus grab and pay huh... LOL

As you all know, DHC is a well known brand in Japan and the product are up to standard. That's why I try the product. It was really good. I could jus put on my normal moisturising routine and end with the DHC makeup base sunblock for light coverage. As good as no makeup look.

It's stated on the label:

This 3-in-1 makeup serves makeup base. and provide color correction and UV care. Light texture goes smoothly on the skin and perfectly adheres to the skin. It helps pervent shine and greasinesaa, keeping the beautiful finish of the foundation last longer. Free of artifical fragrance and paraben. covers up uneven tones and adds shine to the skin. Gives a natural looking finish.

Check this out soon!!! :DD

No comments: