Friday, June 10, 2011

OMG!! Totally caught me by surprise :D ♥

Went to sch today for my 8am lesson, I actually wanna skip the marketing research lesson but then I still went coz I promise meisuan to accompany her for lunch so I had my lunch wif glenys, renee, keith and clement at south canteen and off for class...

After sch was wif meisuan looking at her eating, biting the big pieces of chicken which was not evenly well cut. HAHAH Very funny, she keep pulling between her teeth and utensils like having war. :x opps!! heex...

Actually dun wan to be very late for work but then I dun wan to go for work too early too, very contradicting so END UP I accompany meisuan to buy her notes and walk in the BHG fair. HAHAH walk to train tgt. Off work I went... :D

Happy day!! I sold a few machines and got a surprise visit by B during work!! :D

B suddenly called and lie to me lor.. say he otw home -.-'' THEN end up later standing behind me... Hmmph!! But since u so nice bought me honey citron tea, I forgo u lying to me ba. WAHAHAHA :P

REMINDED!! *NO FRIED, NO SPICY, NOT EVEN GRILLED!! :((
HAIZ!! All the good food gone...



---------------------------------BERLINA LOVE--------------------------------

No comments: